WHAT SHE COLLECTS
She may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Contact information including email address and telephone number.
- Delivery and billing address
- Card Details
The information is collected through the completion of online, in store, telephone or in person orders and is used solely for the purpose of fulfilling the order. Details are also collected through enquiries, emails and quotes. Her lawful basis for collecting the information is contractual; your information is required for the fulfilment of the order.
WHAT SHE DOes WITH THE INFORMATION SHE GATHERs
She requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Creating, dispatching and if necessary, contacting you regarding your order.
- She may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or events she will be attending in your area which she thinks you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. She will only do this IF you have consented to receiving such information via your personal permission or permission given on the website.
She is legally obligated to hold any data relating to orders for a minimum of seven years for HMRC. Any details held are held as she has a legitimate interest.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- Your information is only shared with a trusted third party known as Mailchimp, a marketing plaform used by Annakin Jewellery. The information on the site is used for mailing purposes only and can only be seen by Annakin Jewellery.
- She may collect, use, retain, and share your information if she in good faith believes that it is reasonably necessary to: a) respond to legal process or to government requests; b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or other.
She is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, she have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information she collect online or in person.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Annakin Jewellery’s website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave her site, you should note that she does not have any control over that other website. Therefore, she cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
She will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
You may request details of personal information which she holds about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to Anna France, Elmhurst Ley, London Rd, Woore,,Nr Crewe CW3 9RQ. If you believe that any information she is holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email her as soon as possible, at the above address. She will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how she collects and uses your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). She would be grateful if you would contact her first if you do have a complaint so she can try to resolve it for you.
Anna takes the health and safety of her customers and those who work for her very seriously and will do all she can to respect individuals needs and wants in the way they want to interact with her on the stand or at home.
If this wearing a mask or gloves or to supply these items for others to wear she will do all she can to make sure that this is complied with.